Soil Mate Revival-S - Biological Fertiliser - NEW FORMULAContact us
SOIL MATE REVIVAL-S 0.5-3.5 + 1.1 BACILLUS BACTERIA + ORGANIC CARBON
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN MELBOURNE
Soilmate revival contains almost every micro-nutrient in a fully chelated (immediately available) form. The wild harvested seaweed is also loaded with carbohydrates which plants use as a building block. Numerous beneficial micro-organisms also use carbohydrates as a food source (especially the alginates in the seaweed) that act as soil conditioners. Seaweed also contains alginic acid and mannitol, which are carbohydrates with chelating ability. Chelates are large organic molecules which encircle and hold trace elements enabling plants to effectively absorb micro-nutrients that are generally in ‘unavailable’ forms. The alginates react with metals in the soil and form long, cross-linked polymers, these polymers improve the crumbling in the soil, swell up when they get wet and retain moisture for long periods.
WHA Fertiliser Contains Specific Active Micro-Organisms & Nutrients Including:
+ Bacillus subtilis
1. Promoting Plant Growth. Bacillus subtilis can secrete active substances that can promote plant growth, flowering and fruiting, which helps increase yield and income.
2. Improve Soil Structure. Bacillus subtilis in agriculture can significantly increase soil alkaline nitrogen, phosphorus content, available potassium, and total potassium content. It can also improve and regulate nutrients in the plow layer, thereby regulating soil nutrients, changing soil microbial flora structure and decomposition of pesticide residues in soil.
3. Improve Crop Quality. After Bacillus subtilis colonizes in the soil, it will produce a large number of plant hormones and organic acids, forming a benign plant-soil-microbial ecosystem, thereby effectively improving crop quality
+ Bacillus mucilaginosus Dissolves P & K, making it more plant available, fixes N, promotes plants growth, improves immune health leading to reduced disease pressure, can flourish in a wide range of pH and can has a high floculating effect
+ Bacillus licheniformis Cycles nutrients in the soil, produces antifungal compounds that can protect the plant from pathogen attack, can withstand high pH and high and low soil temperatures and other environmental stresses
+ Bacillus megatrium Produces phosphate and potassium fixing fertilisers, degrades organic P in the soil, reduces pesticide residuals in the soil, outcompetes pathogen activity at the rhizosphere, speeds up growth in new plantings
+ Brevibacillus laterosporus Is a pathogen to negative invertebrates, excretes antimicrobial compounds against certain pathogenic bacteria, fungi and pathogenic nematodes species
+ Cellulose Utilisers
Like Trichoderma spp require only minerals and cellulose for growth. These fungi break down plant remains into organic materials that are beneficial to other micro-organisms such as Protozoa.
Highly efficient phosphate solubilising bacteria that secrete organic acids that can mobilise insoluble nutrients like Phosphorus. Active in soil organic matter breakdown and turnover. Nitrogen fixing and mineral dissolving soil bacterial. Application on one hand allows enriching the root space by the mobile nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and on the other hand allows reducing excessive spending of mineral fertilizers Potential to dissolve soil minerals (releasing potassium).
• Stimulates Existing Soil Microbes
• Establishes Improved Bio Energy Foundation
• Reduces Disease and Stress Problems
• Improves Soil Aggregation & Biodiversity
• Enhances Rooting and Soil Aeration
40ml-60ml/100m2 once every 8-12 weeks
4-6L per Ha
|Sizes: 20L, 200L, 1000L